Dr. David Ley is an accomplished clinical psychologist, researcher, and author based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Books by Dr. Ley
- The Telegraph: Why there's no such thing as sex addiction
- Anderson Cooper: 'The Myth of Sex Addiction' by Dr. David Ley
- Huffington Post: Sex Addiction: Why You're Not Addicted To Sex, According to Dr. David J. Ley
- Advice Goddess Radio: Amy Alkon/Dr. David J. Ley
- Sex Addiction - Real or Fake and Does it Matter? George Collins vs. Dr. David Ley
- Is sex addiction a myth?
Recent Blog Entries at Psychology Today
- Hypersexual Disorder - Turning Male Sexuality Into A Disease
- Despite recent efforts, sex is not a gateway drug.
- Don't be afraid and don't buy into the panic.
- Is John Edwards a sex addict because he had a mistress and goes to prostitutes?
- Sex addiction hurts people—just not who you think...